Do you have dry hands in the winter? I do because I wash my hands all of the time from changing diapers a million times a day. I found out about Veripur Hand Sanitizer and really wanted to try it for a Mom Central Consulting review. I don’t use sanitizers because they dry my hands. I thought Veripur had a fabulous idea of combining lotion with sanitizer.
I tried Veripur several times a day for a two weeks now and I am impressed. Here are the reasons:
My hands feel soft after using.
No chemical smell. Not really much of a smell at all.
It didn’t dry out my hands
Supposed to last for four hours according to the bottle.
Safe to use with my children. I recommend Veripur and will continue using it. Below is more information for you to read about using Veripur Hand Sanitizer from their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is VERIPUR™ Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer?
VERIPUR™ is an alcohol free sanitizer moisturizer that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria instantly and then fights germs continuously for up to four hours.
- How is VERIPUR™ Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer different from other hand sanitizers on the market?
Most hand sanitizers on the market kill 99.9% of the common germs and bacteria on your hand for minutes, but because they contain alcohol, they also dry out your skin thus leaving you even more susceptible to the introduction of new germs. Until now, no hand sanitizer on the market could offer long lasting four hour protection from germs while protecting your skin’s lipid layers and healing dry, cracked hands. There is a critical link between hands and human safety; an effective antibacterial cream can help to control topical transmission of disease causing germs for a safe, healthy and happy home. Moisturize skin, prevent daily damage and battle bacteria with a moisturizing antibacterial cream. Veripur’s unique new product formulation featuring SafetyDerm® contains no alcohol and is able to provide on-going protection from germs up to four hours, while simultaneously moisturizing hands to leave them feeling soft and clean.
- What is the innovation behind VERIPUR™ Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer?
√Kills 99.9% of Germs
√Fights Germs Continuously Up To Four Hours!
√Contains SafetyDerm® Technology
- What is the active ingredient?
Benzethonium Chloride (0.2%) helps battle bacteria and decrease disease causing germs
- Is it effective against germs and bacteria?
It has been tested effective against 20 of the most common bacteria.
- What types of germs/bacteria will VERIPUR™ Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer?
VERIPUR™ Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer has proven 99.9% effective against the following bacteria:
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Salmonella choleraesius
- Shigella dysentereiae
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Escerichia coli
- Staphylococcus hominis
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Proteis vulgaris
- Acinetobacter sp.
- Proteus mirabilis
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Shigella flexneri
- Mycobacterium Bovis (BCG)
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Serratia marcescens
- Avian Bird Influenza H5N
- Why chose Benzethonium Chloride over alcohol?
The majority of hand sanitizers on the market today use alcohol to kill germs…Effective yes but at what price?
Alcohol kills germs by dehydrating the cell wall of the bacteria – in effect, blowing it up. The problem is that alcohol also dehydrates the skin thus stripping the lipid layers of the skin which are essential part of the skin’s immune system. Excessive use creates dry, cracked skin creating “special safe harbors” where “germs” can hide.
Alcohol’s sanitizing effects only work for a very brief period of time, and leaves you with an even BIGGER problem. While you think you are clean and safe, your hands have been stripped of the beneficial bacteria the skin uses for defense – leaving them defenseless and vulnerable. Germs can colonize on your skin hiding in the cracks and fissures created by excessive use thus allowing you to get infected or re-infect others. To date no hand sanitizer on the market could offer four hour protection from germs while protecting your skin’s lipid layers and healing dried, cracked hands
- What are the benefits of VERIPUR™ Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer?
- Moisturizes and helps prevent drying and damage
- Helps protect skin and prevent the spread of germs
- Promotes a safe and healthy environment for the family
- Helps inhibit a broad range of bacteria to help prevent the spread of germs
- Tested and proven effective against 20 commonly found strains of bacteria and four viruses
- Does not deplete the lipid layer
- Enhances skin barrier function to minimize moisture loss
- Fights free radicals to diminish daily damage
- How many uses are in a 3 fl. oz tube of VERIPUR™ Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer?
You can get approximately 45 uses out of a 3 fl. oz tube.
- How much does VERIPUR™ Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer cost?
VERIPUR™ is available in a 3 fl. oz tube for the suggested retail price of $5.99 or in a 13 fl. oz pump bottle for $10.99, in both an Unscented and Fresh scent. VERIPUR™ can be purchased exclusively at Walgreens beginning February 2011. For more information or to purchase online now, please visit www.veripur.com or www.buyveripur.com.
“I wrote this review while participating in a Mom Central Consulting blog tour on behalf of Veripur Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer. I received a Veripur product sample and a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”