Instant Stress Relief: How to Relieve Stress Instantly! (The INSTANT-Series)
Stress, Stress and more stress! Good stress, bad stress; it affects us all! We all need to lessen our daily stresses in our lives so that we can live a happier and healthier life!
Instant Stress Relief is a another book in The Instant-Series. This is an E-book that can be easily read in a half hour! Instant Stress Relief defines stress and provides explanations of how stress is harmful to you and to others around you. The book talks about causes of stress, signs of stress and how the body responds to stress. Reading this book, you will find many tips how to relax and live a less stress filled life. The book includes steps of how to deal with stress and includes many different relaxation methods such as meditation or the practice of Visualization. The book will walk you through the steps of different ways to meditate, practicing visualization meditation, using a body scan meditation, mindfulness meditation and describes many other relaxation techniques to lessen stress.
Within “Instant Stress Relief”:
- How to immediately get rid of stress with simple proven stress relievers that have been used for a hundred of years.
- How to use mindfulness meditation, body scan meditation, and visualization meditation to relieve emotional stress and regain mental clarity and sharpness.
- How to NOT handle your stress that will lead to more stress and detrimental long-term health concerns (such as drugs, alcohol, etc.).
- How deal with those stressors, those folks who inflict stress on your life, yet can be important people like families, friends, and co-workers.
- How to turn negative stress into positive stress, utilized for motivation to get things done faster and better.
- How to physically release stress from the body with progressive muscle relaxation and rhythmic motion exercise to revitalize your whole self.
- Plus, custom practical “how-to” strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to relieve stress.
…and much more.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."