Harry Potter fans may be sad about the fact that the final film in the movie franchise has now been release, but Potter lore can carry on indefinitely thanks to the July 12, 2011 video game release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 for the Nintendo Wii, Rated E-10+.
The following are product features for this adventure game:
- Play as Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Molly Weasley and Professor McGonagall as they each play their part in the defense of Hogwarts and the destruction of Voldemort
- Wield the power of accomplished wizards as you duel the most fearsome and formidable characters of the wizarding world
- Use your magical skills to defeat Death Eaters, Snatchers, and giants intent on destruction
- Experience the stunning environments of Hogwarts as you’ve never seen it before
- Play through the second half of the Deathly Hallows adventure
We are excited to offer one reader a copy of the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Nintendo Wii game.
To Enter: Simply add a comment indicating why you wold like to win.
Entry 1: Tweet this giveaway (Twitter button above or below)
Entry 2 – Post a link to this giveaway on any Contest site, Facebook page, etc.) and add another comment with the link included. Separate comment for Each Link = One Entry.
Entry 3 – Become a Bookroom Reviews Facebook Fan and add another comment saying “Facebook Fan”
Entry 4 – Follow Bookroom Reviews on Twitter and add another comment saying “Twitter Follower”
Entry 5– Sign up for the Bookroom Reviews Newsletter (in sidebar) to get weekly email updates and add a comment saying “Newsletter Subscriber”
Entry 6 – Stumble this giveaway and add another comment saying “Stumbled [User name]”
Entry 7 – Subscribe to the Bookroom Reviews RSS Email Feed (in sidebar) to get blog posts delivered to your in box daily and add a comment saying “RSS Subscriber”
*Contest ends on August 6th at midnight.
*Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
*Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
*US and Canada entries only No P.O. Box
*I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. The review and giveaway product were provided by the business or PR agency.