Check Out Sourcebooks Autism Books and April eBook sale for Autism Awareness Month. Autism Spectrum Disorders affect nearly 1.5 million Americans.This April, expand your knowledge with four unique and innovative Autism titles from Sourcebooks. ALL titles listed below for $2.99! The sale runs from April 18-May 2nd.
Autism and the God Connection by William Stillman
A powerful, groundbreaking book for anyone touched by autism
· Autism and the God Connection views autism through a spiritual prism, unlocking its hidden meaning.
· Through countless interviews William Stillman documents extraordinary examples of spiritual giftedness.
The Autism & ADHD Diet by Barry Silberberg
The first step-by-step guide to one of the most exciting new tools in the fight against autism
“Huge changes”| “A different child”| “A miracle” | “Vast improvements”
This is what parents are saying about an amazing diet that is showing extraordinary results in helping children eliminate many traits and symptoms associated with autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, celiac disease, and other conditions. The Gluten-Free, Casein-Free (GFCF) Diet, as well as removing all artificial dyes and preservatives, is hugely effective for thousands of families.
A Child’s Journey Out of Autism by Leann Whiffen
Told with the intensity of a medical thriller, the extraordinary story of how Clay Whiffen and his family conquered autism.
· Profound message of hope for parents dealing with this issue
· Controversial cure angle is sure to spark discussion
Coloring Outside Autism’s Lines by Susan Walton
A new kind of hope for families living with autism
A new and much-needed angle on autism. Opportunities to let loose and reconnect for exhausted families immersed in a stressful situation.
· Unlike other autism activity books, these are specially designed for families with the pure and simple goal of being together and having fun.