Yoo-Hoo, Mrs. Goldberg is an August 24th Docurama Films 2-Disc DVD release with over two hours of bonus materials. The DVD cover describes her as “The Most Famous Woman in America You’ve Never Heard Of”. Gertrude Berg wrote, starred in and produced the very first successful American sitcom.
This DVD set features 3 Episodes of The Goldbergs, Gertrude’s Guest Appearances, Recipes, and more!
We are excited to be able to offer ONE WINNER a copy of the Yoo-Hoo Mrs. Goldberg DVD by following the guidelines below!
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”8b4513″ bgcolor=”d2b48c” cbgcolor=”d2b48c” image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
One Bookroom Reviews reader gets this new DVD!
TO ENTER: ADD ANY COMMENT TO THIS POST, PERHAPS INDICATING WHY YOU’D LIKE TO WIN
[stextbox caption=”ADDITIONAL ENTRIES” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]
LEAVE SEPERATE ENTRY EACH COMMENT
Become Bookroom Reviews friend on Facebook and comment with your Facebook name.
Follow Bookroom Reviews and Twitter this giveaway @bookroomreviews and comment with the link
Subscribe by e-mail, newsletter, or feed to Bookroom Reviews and leave a comment
Comment on any current review and tell me which one here.
Put Bookroomreviews.com on your blog roll and leave a link where I can find it. ( Good for 5 entries so leave 5 comments)
- Contest ends on September 5th at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US and Canada entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. The review and giveaway product were provided by the business or PR agency.