Timed with the December 17th theatrical release of the new movie Yogi Bear, the Yogi Bear Wii game was released on December 7th by D3Publisher.
This family adventure game is Rated E for Everyone by ESRB.
The new game celebrates the one of the classics of the Hannah-Barbara cartoon collection as features by Warner Bros.
About Yogi Bear for Wii
- Explore the four unique worlds within Jellystone Park: the lofty Lookout Mountains, the Wilderness Trail, Jellystone Lake, and Eagle Mountain.
- Jump, slide, crawl, belly stomp and zip-line through majestic locations within Jellystone; use Yogi?s flying glider in special areas!
- Scavenger Hunts: Collect a variety of items (including junk!) to build useful gadgets and access hidden areas
- Sneaking: As Yogi, avoid detection by Ranger Smith and other humans while collecting pick-ups to build a new contraption or grabbing a couple of ?pic-a-nic? baskets
- Classic Platforming Controls?With a Wii Twist: Shake and push objects in the environments to uncover hidden pick-ups and using Wii motion controls
We Are Excited to Offer One Reader a chance to win the Yogi Bear Wii Game!
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
To Enter: Add a comment and tell us why you want to win!
[stextbox caption=”ADDITIONAL ENTRIES” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]
Leave Separate Entry For Each
Become Bookroom Reviews friend on Facebook and comment with your Facebook name.
Follow Bookroom Reviews and Twitter this giveaway @bookroomreviews and comment with the link
Subscribe by e-mail, newsletter, or feed to Bookroom Reviews and leave a comment
Comment on any current review and tell me which one here.
Put Bookroomreviews.com on your blog roll and leave a link where I can find it. ( Good for 5 entries so leave 5 comments)
- Contest ends on December 30th at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US and Canada entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. The review and giveaway product were provided by the business or PR agency.