Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life
In Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life, players partake in a highly interactive, fast-paced trivia game where up to four players can compete. The videogame includes over 5000 questions, more than 2000 stunning high-resolution images, and 90 minutes of high-definition video footage from the award-winning National Geographic archives.
Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life is rated “E for Everyone” by the ESRB and at just $29.95, is a great value for the family to play and learn together.
Tips and Tricks
- Jigsaw Puzzle Trick – Begin with the corners and every time you pick up a puzzle piece, it will move into the position it needs to be within the puzzle.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Trick #2 — Selecting a puzzle piece will automatically align the piece. Selecting each piece before building the puzzle will make it easier to determine the placement of the pieces in relation to the layout of the board.
- Listen carefully to each video that plays for each mini episode in Quest mode as they contain answers for the quizzes.
- Read up on some of the facts in the notes section of the game for each episode to get additional hints for the quizzes.
- Leave the game on in the start menu to see a beautiful screensaver with various images from the National Geographic archives.
- Play the quest mode to unlock new puzzles and images in the image gallery and to unlock cards for the Stat Attacks game.
- Track your scores through online and local leaderboards!
- Reference www.NationalGeographic.com for more information and to expand your knowledge so that you can be the champion explorer!
- See below for Slide Puzzle Trick:
B) Move number four just below number 3 and then move the empty space just below number 1.
C) Move 1 into the empty space and move 2 and 3 to the left one space. This will let you move 4 up a space next to 3.
D) Slide 4, 3, and 2 back to the right then slide 1 back into place. Voila! You have a complete row! Repeat this a couple more times and the puzzle should be close to completion!
We Are Excited to Offer One Reader a brand new copy of the Wii game National Geo Challenge!
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
To Enter: comment why you want to try it.
[stextbox caption=”ADDITIONAL ENTRIES” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]
Leave Separate Entry For Each
Become Bookroom Reviews friend on Facebook and comment with your Facebook name.
Follow Bookroom Reviews and Twitter this giveaway @bookroomreviews and comment with the link
Subscribe by e-mail, newsletter, or feed to Bookroom Reviews and leave a comment
Comment on any current review and tell me which one here.
Put Bookroomreviews.com on your blog roll and leave a link where I can find it. ( Good for 5 entries so leave 5 comments)
- Contest ends on December 19th at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. The review and giveaway product were provided by the business or PR agency.