With a revolving door of two-year cell phone plans in the last decade, we have collected countless numbers of phone charger cords. The trouble is always finding the right one for the phone we are currently using. Then, we have to maneuver around kitchen counter obstacles to find a convenient spot to plug in the phone and leave it.
Powermat creates convenient wireless charging devices including the “Portable Mat”, that can be used for many portable electronics. In the busy summer season, this product comes in especially handy if you are like us and not only have phones, but portable games, GPS, iPods and the like to carry. The Powermat is designed to making packing lighter and more efficient! It can charge up to 3 devices at one time. (product description from website)
We have three of us that use cell phones and iPods. I keep all of the cords in one drawer and it is a pain to find the right one in the mess. I can’t even count how many times my oldest has lost his cord. We’ve had to replace it two times so far. Powermat is a Godsend. I am in love with mine! All I have to do is set my phone and iTouch on the charger. Easy as pie. It worked perfectly for all of our phones and ipods. The website has a list of compatable phones that work with the Powermat. If you want a hassle free way to charge your phones, you will enjoy the Powermat too. I highly recommend one.
You can purchase the Powermat and any accessories on their website Powermat.Com. You can receive a 20 percent discount if you use the number in the coupon below too! Now go and enter my giveaway to see if you can win one for yourself.
Summer Travel Tips
If you are a family still planning a late summer vacation, here are a few tips that I have learned on our family trips:
1) Always write out a list of things to take and to do before you leave! This has really helped us cut down on leaving things behind or running late because of last minute realizations,
2) Plan distractions for the children. Our biggest challenge on trips to visit family (usually 3 hour trips) is keeping the kids in their own space. The best way to do this is to make sure each has his own distraction.
3) Think of family car games. I Spy, Tracking state license plates, and these types of car games are some we enjoy.
Enter your email to WIN AMAZON KINDLE
Now for the fun part! One Book Room Reviews Reader has a chance to win your very own Powermat Wireless Charging package simply by following the guidelines below!
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”8b4513″ bgcolor=”d2b48c” cbgcolor=”d2b48c” image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
One Bookroom Reviews reader gets your own Powermat Charging System!
TO ENTER: YOU MUST GIVE READERS YOUR BEST TRAVEL TIP BY ADDING A COMMENT TO THIS POST
[stextbox caption=”ADDITIONAL ENTRIES” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]
LEAVE SEPERATE ENTRY EACH COMMENT
Become Bookroom Reviews friend on Facebook and comment with your Facebook name.
Follow Bookroom Reviews and Twitter this giveaway @bookroomreviews and comment with the link
Subscribe by e-mail, newsletter, or feed to Bookroom Reviews and leave a comment
Comment on any current review here and tell me which one here.
Put Bookroomreviews.com on your blog roll and leave a link where I can find it. ( Good for 5 entries so leave 5 comments)
- Contest ends on August 21st at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. The review and giveaway product were provided by the business or PR agency.