Iphone and Ipod apps are new to my family. Currently we only have the iPod Touch, but I am excited to learn new technology. My Living Stories apps for children has taken the classics into the future. They offer several stories for download including Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, The Princess and the Pea and more.
Living Stories Features
Chose to read along with the full English language narration or to read it yourself!
Record your own books: add your voice to the book to play back again and again
Beautiful illustrations developed specifically for iPhone screens
Tap to turn pages
Interactive sounds and animation bring stories to life.
I like that these classic stories are being passed down to our children in an engaging way. My six year old, Nolan, was excited to try the stories. It was his first time using an app and surprise, he knew instantly how to use it.
Parents can choose the “no narration” option which is helpful for learning to read.
I really like that a parent or grandparent etc, can record their voice reading the story.
It is nice to have these apps for him when we are waiting for an appointment or running errands and long trips.
Cute illustrations and characters
I enjoyed the music
Each time we opened a story we had to go through choosing the language and type of story. Would be nice if it would keep the settings for every use.
Take out the option to buy another story at the end. Kids would be able to accidentally purchase them.
I liked the stories and the music. And the reading.
My favorite story was Tortoise and the Hare and Goldilocks and the Three Bears
All of the Living Stories are available on itunes for $1.99 each and are compatible with the iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
[stextbox caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”8b4513″ bgcolor=”d2b48c” cbgcolor=”d2b48c” image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
ENTER TO WIN A $25.00 iTUNES GIFT CARD TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN APPS
TO ENTER: Comment which Living Story you would like the best.
[stextbox caption=”ADDITIONAL ENTRIES” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]
- Tweet or RT this post: Win $25 iTunes gift card @bookroomreviews #MylivingStoriesBecome Bookroom Reviews friendon Facebook and comment with your Facebook name.Follow Bookroom Reviewsand Tweet this giveaway @bookroomreviews and comment with the link
- Contest ends on August 3rd at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US and Canada entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. The review and giveaway product were provided by the business or PR agency. Disclosure – I am participating in the My Living Stories program by Mom Central on behalf of Decode Entertainment. I received 3 free apps and a gift card as a thank you for my participation.
Subscribe by e-mail, newsletter, or feed to Bookroom Reviews and leave a comment(in sidebar)
Blog, Facebook, Post this giveaway on any contest site with this link and enter the link here
Put Bookroomreviews.com on your blog roll and leave a link where I can find it. ( Good for 5 entries so leave 5 comments)
Comment on any recent review post and tell me which one in a comment here