Many of us have bad habits that we would like to change, yet struggle with breaking a bad habit and forming a new positive habit in place of the bad one. Many of us know how to break bad habits, but getting extra guidance, wisdom and a plan can help gear us in the right direction. Instant Habits is the book to read to gain knowledge and gives advice of how to work on breaking our bad habits!
Instant Habits is an easy to read E-Book that can be easily be read in a half hour to an hour. This book has lots of practical and helpful advice of how to break bad habits and discusses how to form new positive habits. The book includes a detailed action plan of how to break the bad habits. There are quizzes in the book to test your knowledge of breaking bad habits. The book has many exercises and questions to consider and answer as the reader works on changing the bad habits. The book also talks about goal setting, talks about mediating on what habits you want to change and how they are affecting you in your daily life and then talks about forming a plan to replace negative habits with positive habits. The book talks also about how to prevent bad habits from reappearing and how to live a new life with the new positive habits you have worked hard to develop!
Instant Habits: How to Break Bad Habits and Form Good Habits Instantly
Within “Instant Habits”:
- How to start creating good habits now to immediately change your life for the better because habits are what you do, and what you do is who you are.
- How to not only get rid of bad habits, but substitute them for good habits so they will never reappear again.
- How to program your mind to destroy all your previous bad behaviors and allow healthy habits of successful people to emerge and stay.
- How long does it take to break a habit and what absolutely must do to effectively change your life-long diehard habits and stay continuously motivated.
- How to develop your own custom program and plan of action to follow and work through bad habits for a more productive day.
- Plus, custom practical “how-to” strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to change your habits.
…and much more.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."