Halloween-ya say? Where does the time go? Only one week to go-a little less than a week-with Halloween being on a Friday this year!
Do you need some last minute Halloween Ideas for your family?
Costumes? Oh no! You forgot a costume and Halloween is right around the corner? What to do? Well here are some quick and easy DIY costumes!
1) A present-Wrap a huge box with pretty wrapping paper, cut a hole through the bottom to go over your child’s head! For a finishing touch, add some bows and tinsel to your child’s hair!
2) A baby- A pair of cute pajamas, a child’s teddy bear, buy a rattle, carry around a blanket, add some freckles to your child’s face and if a girl-put her hair in pigtails and she is ready to go!
3) Christmas Tree- (from personal experience!) Buy two big pieces of cardboard poster boards, cut them in the shape of a Christmas trees, paint it green, add some ornaments out of foil, pretty paper and some tinsel!
4) Black Cat- ( more for a girl but could be adaptable for a boy) for a girl-black leotard, black pants, with black tutu. At a costume store-find some cat ears, cat tail and paint on some whiskers and nose on! For a boy-instead of a leotard-Wear a black t-shirt and black pants, with the same accessories!
5) A fairy-buy some wings, get a tutu skirt, leotard, stretch pants and toy wand!
6) Pirate- A bandana, sweat pants, t-shirt, make a sword out of foil or buy a toy sword, carry around a stuffed animal parrot, paint child’s face and get a black eye patch!
7) Halloween costume out of child’s dress up clothes! You know your daughter has an Ana or Elsa dress!
8) A dog-Brown pajamas with footsies and buy the dog ears, dog tail at any halloween store and paint your child’s face.
9) A bunny- Leotard, tights and tutu, then buy the ears and tail. For a boy-some pajamas with footsies, then buy the bunny ears and tail at the halloween store! carry around a toy carrot and paint child’s face!
10) A ghost made out of a sheet-big white sheet with eyes, nose and mouth cut out for ghost face!