I was thrilled to participate in a campaign with DaySpring and Collective Bias. We were asked to make a trip to Walmart and buy school supplies to donate and help families. We were able to fill three backpacks full of supplies because of the low prices at Walmart.
We are working with our church and donating them to families through them. We have had horrible rain storms for the past three days. Unfortunately the city of Ames which is close to the Walmart we shopped, flooded the same day. As a result we will be working to get the backpacks to Ames. If there is any way you can help please think about them or contact me.
If you haven’t heard about Dayspring, I encourage you to visit their website and look around at the wonderful Christian notebooks and more. You can view our shopping trip on my Whirrl site posted below.
DAYSPRING’S BACK TO SCHOOL WITH PURPOSE BLOG CAMPAIGN RULES:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post about what it means to you to go Back to School WithPurpose and identify others who you feel are Living With Purpose in their lives – you can recognize as many individuals as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you a DaySpring Award
- Let each person you are recognizing know you have recognized them.
- Leave your link at btswithpurpose comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #WithPurpose blog campaign, and more information about Back to School with Purpose with DaySpring there
disclosure: .I wrote this post as part of a blog campaign by Collective Bias on behalf of DaySpring and was compensated for my thoughts and time. The information about Back to School #withpurpose, were supplied to me by Collective Bias.