School can be very stressful for children with Asperger’s Syndrome. Thankfully there are many resources for parents. For help in choosing what would fit best to benefit your child, parents can meet and plan with their child’s teacher and IEP team. One popular toy used in many schools are Tangle Toys.
Tangle Toys are fun and colorful toys that children can twist, turn and rotate. They are very unique and just cool. Our six year old was excited to try some and told me “this is twisty and fun”. Research has shown that these type of toys help reduce stress and build creativity. I can say when I tried them, I felt how calming they can be even for adults. They are well made, safe, affordable and Tangle Toys support schools with a Tangle In Schools program. They are also recommended by several doctors. I highly recommend them as a mom and will be using them with my child.
FROM THE WEBSITE:
Embracing the responsibility that comes with this power, Tangle Creations has enthusiastically launched the Tangle in Schools program.
The Tangle Education line was created due to the success of Tangles in schools. The demand for Tangles in schools is driven by the amazing ability of the Tangle to focus children with ADHD, calm children who have a hard time settling down, and increase learning capabilities in children of all ages.
Tangles are a wonderful classroom tool because they can be used with students of all abilities and are especially helpful for students with special needs. Here are a few ways Tangles help students with various learning abilities:
- Re-direct frustrations by channeling maladaptive behaviors into appropriate fidget toy behavior
- Prepare fingers and hands for the demands of writing by strengthening fine motor muscles
- Learn despite vision challenges
Scented Tangles can help students with attention difficulties
Tangle Toys come in many shapes, textures, sizes and colors. They have monthly specials, free activity books and Special Education resources. You can purchase Tangle Toys at their website http://www.tanglecreations.com/
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”8b4513″ bgcolor=”d2b48c” cbgcolor=”d2b48c” image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
Nolan’s favorite Tangle is the Big Tangle and Tangle Toys wants to send ONE reader a Big Tangle Toy!
TO ENTER: VISIT TANGLE TOYS FACEBOOK PAGE AND LIKE THEM. (feel free to leave a comment too!) LEAVE A COMMENT HERE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK NAME
- Contest ends on May 9th at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US and entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. This product was provided for review/giveaway by the company or pr agency