VTech is a leading provider of advanced electronic learning devices and games for kids and I am excited to share with you a review of the new VTech MobiGo Touch Learning System. Designed for ages 3 to 8 the system is intended to help young learners mimic Mom and Dad with their very own touch-screen learning system. Major fun meets classic school skills to create the perfect edu-gaming experience.
Features of the MobiGo include:
- Touch-screen: MobiGo’s touch-screen technology adds a modern twist to electronic learning games, so kids learn while mimicking the way parents use touch-screen devices.
- Educational games: From fishing, coloring book pages, drawing and playing instruments, kids can discover a wide variety of fun and engaging learning games.
- Learning skills: MobiGo teaches a wide range of skills including math, vocabulary, spelling, logic and categorization. The slide open QWERTY keyboard introduces older kids to text typing skills.
- Portable: Handheld robust gaming console makes learning fun on the go for little hands and is equipped with headphone and AC adapter jacks.
My six year old loves the MobiGo and the VTech systems have been his favorite electronics over the last few years. He found the opening of the QWERTY keypad a bit of a challenge at first, but once he realized how to do it, he decided that was among the funnest things about the new device.
With natural built in rewards and scoring for kids to test their skills, the reward of getting a high score help keep him motivated to play and enhance his academic skills!
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”8b4513″ bgcolor=”d2b48c” cbgcolor=”d2b48c” image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
ONE READER WILL WIN YOUR VERY OWN VTech MOBIGO!
TO ENTER: POST ANY COMMENT IN RESPONSE TO THIS POST INCLUDING YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH VTECH PRODUCTS!
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”ADDITIONAL ENTRIES” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”8b4513″ bgcolor=”d2b48c” cbgcolor=”d2b48c” image=”null”]
***MAKE A SEPERATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE TO COUNT***
FOLLOW BOOKROOMREVIEWS ON TWITTER AND TWEET THIS CONTEST @BOOKROOMREVIEWS, ENTER LINK
SUBSCRIBE TO BOOKROOMREVIEWS NEWSLETTER OR FEED (in sidebar) AND LEAVE COMMENT
LIKE BOOKROOMREVIEWS ON FACEBOOK AND LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME
BLOG, FACEBOOK, OR LIST THIS ON ANY GIVEAWAY SITE OR GIVEAWAY LINKY AND LEAVE LINK HERE
COMMENT ON ANY REVIEW OR PHOTOGRAPHY POST ON THIS BLOG AND TELL ME WHICH ONE HERE
- Contest ends on June 15th at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. This product was provided for review/giveaway by the PR agency or business.