The Kodak ESP Office 6150 All-in-One Printer is one of the best multi-purpose printer solutions available on the market currently. To go along with its sleek and sporty look, you can print, copy, scan, and fax at home or in the office with this all-in-one device.
A step up in class and quality, this Kodak model is easily 2-3 times more than our previous multi-purpose printer. It retails for $229.95, which may be a bit higher than a typical in home printer, but with the quality and flexbility, it is an extreme value for a home business office or a home where quality and versatility are important in printer communications.
One of my biggest fears in buying a nice printer is getting invested in a cash eater that eats ink for dinner. While we haven’t nearly made it through a full ink cycle, one of the commitments of this Kodak printer is that it offers the “lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry”. This makes the long-term cost to benefit comparison even more favorable.
The setup process for this printer takes a bit of time given the various features. Assembly is basic and simple. Download and installation of the software on your computer takes a good amount of time because of all the applications. However, you are up in running with full multi-purpose functionality in less than 45-60 minutes.
You can utilize your printer in various ways. You can set it up to operate using your wireless home office network. We have a USB cable connect to ours and just connect it to our laptops when we need to print, scan, or otherwise use the device. The copy on the text we printed out was very sharp and clear. As someone who takes a ton of pictures, the Kodak printer is so easy to use for printing my pictures and we are happy with the picture quality.
Your upfront investment may be higher, but if you are a serious home business person with an office to run or who routinely uses these functions as part of your business, your Kodak ESP Office 6150 would be well worth your money. You can purchase the Kodak ESP Office printer online at Kodak.com and at select stores such as Walmart and Best Buy. The video below gives you a closer look at the features of the printer.
More about the Kodak ESP Office 6150 All-in-One Printer
Introducing new KODAK ESP Office 6150 All-in-One Printer. Now you can easily print, copy, scan, and fax from your home office, delivering the quality your business deserves, without straining your bottom line. Our specially designed printers use patented pigmented inks—instead of dyes—so you get richer, fuller, longer-lasting colors every time you hit print. And because our printers only use fairly priced ink, we have the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry. That means you can spend your time focusing on your business—and not worrying about overpaying for ink
Kodak’s new ESP Office 6150 is designed to complement a mobile lifestyle with built-in networking that enables printing from multiple sources, as well as extremely simplified Wi-Fi set up to effortlessly connect to wireless networks in the home office. You can also print photos/documents wirelessly from a BLACKBERRY Smartphone or photos from an iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Intuitive control panel and 2.4 in. color display give you quick and easy access to tasks you use the most
- High- capacity paper tray holds up to 200 pages
- Scan multiple pictures simultaneously up to 1200 DPI—software creates separate files automatically
- Automatic two-sided printing saves time and money
- Fast, efficient faxing at 33.6 kbps with 30-page auto document feeder
- Shorter job-to-job wait times when printing, thanks to KODAK Technology
- Lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry
- –$9.99 (msrp) KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 10B; $16.99 (msrp) KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 10XL; $17.99 (msrp) KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 10C
- – KODAK Black 10XL keeps you printing longer—print more pages and save time with less replacing
- –Get 70% more pages with KODAK Black 10XL compared to standard KODAK Black 10B
- –Get 10% more color pages with KODAK Color 10C compared to previous No. 10 color cartridge
- Get the latest in Wi-Fi technology with 802.11n
- Simplified Wi-Fi set up— effortlessly connect to wireless networks in your home office
- –No cables—place your printer anywhere you want
- –Built-in Ethernet connects to a wireless router or network for shared wireless printing
- Print and share your mobile life—with built-in wireless connectivity, you can easily print from multiple sources
- –Print documents and photos sent from a Wi-Fi enabled BLACKBERRY Smartphone with the KODAK Print App for BLACKBERRY—visit http://www.kodak.com/go/blackberry for more info
- –Print photos in multiple sizes sent from an iPhone or iPod touch with the KODAK Pic Flick App for iPhone—visit http://www.kodak.com/go/picflick for more info
- KODACOLOR Technology backed by 100+ years of KODAK Image Science provides quality, speed and longevity in one printing system—without compromise
- Low cost, high quality pigmented inks and porous papers dry instantly, are water and fade resistant
- Output is highlighter-friendly—documents won’t smear or smudge when highlighted
- Perfect Page technology corrects scanned images so they may actually look better than the original