How the Earth Changed History is a June 19th Blu-ray release from Warner Home Video. BBC America and presenter Iain Steward bring an interpretation of history that has a focus on human factors. The natural environment has been shaped by human history since the beginning of time. This series explores how geology, geography, and climate have had a far more powerful influence on mankind than has ever been realized.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”8b4513″ bgcolor=”d2b48c” cbgcolor=”d2b48c” image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
REQUIRED ENTRY — To earn a contest entry, readers must:
- Add any comment to this post indicating why you’d like to win!
[stextbox caption=”ADDITIONAL ENTRIES” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”8b4513″ bgcolor=”d2b48c” cbgcolor=”d2b48c” image=”null”]
***MAKE A SEPERATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE TO COUNT***
FOLLOW BOOKROOMREVIEWS ON TWITTER AND TWEET THIS CONTEST, ENTER LINK
SUBSCRIBE TO BOOKROOMREVIEWS NEWSLETTER OR FEED (in sidebar) AND LEAVE COMMENT
LIKE BOOKROOMREVIEWS ON FACEBOOK AND LEAVE FACEBOOK NAME
BLOG, FACEBOOK, OR LIST THIS ON ANY GIVEAWAY SITE OR GIVEAWAY LINKY AND LEAVE LINK HERE
- Contest ends on July 3rd at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US and Canada entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. This product was provided for review/giveaway by the company or pr agency