Digital Marketing Methods
I was a big fan of the TV show Mad Men. If you are not familiar with the show it was about the advertising business back in the 1950’s and 60’s. Well that was then, and this is now. The advertising industry is not what it used to be. No more three martini lunches and certainly a lot less cigarette smoking in the office…
Welcome to the era of Digital Marketing,
Digital marketing is making wonders possible in seconds. Gone are the days when businesses can rely upon a static marketing strategy that could be effective over a long time. This is the age of technology that demands an increased online presence followed by the latest digital marketing trends to survive in the business world.
The methods that can help a business get a distinctive digital presence:
What the heck is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization- SEO
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first” _ Wendy Piersall
SEO is so far the most effective tool used for winning digital vicinity by improving the organic traffic of a website or a webpage. It is not hard to learn a few SEO tricks but if you are really serious about it you might want to find a good an SEO pro to help you. There are hundreds of seo agencies out there to choose from. You just have to find the right one.
- Technical SEO– Rule out and interpret a business’s digital marketing needs on technical ground
- On-Line SEO– Keywords research, Content optimization, Title tags optimization, Link Building, etc.
- Off-line SEO– Backlinks creation, Social media engagements, Forums link creation, Influencers endorsements
- Social Media Marketing- SMM
“You cannot buy engagements, you have to build engagements “_Tara Nicholle Nelson
Social Media Marketing is one of the strongest tools of Digital Marketing that is widely used to increase brand awareness, get more engagements, and to get quicker outcomes.
- Strategy– Identification of the target audience, selection of specific social media marketing channel, and alignment of desired objectives with target audience profiles
- Planning and Publishing– Content Creation, deciding the reach of content, Publishing content on different mediums of social media following a decided strategy
- Tracking– Track back engagements, conversions, and impact of existing strategy and analyze future strategy accordingly
- Content Marketing
“A Website without visitors is like a ship lost on the horizon”. DR. CHRISTOPHER DAYAGDAG
An online portal such as a website is just like the face of any business representing a firm in the digital competitive industry, more catchy content means more visitors, more engagements, and ultimately more conversions.
- UX Writers – User experience content deployment makes user experience from a visitor to a purchaser, as easy and fun as possible.
- UI Writers -User Interface Writer works simultaneously with marketing copywriters to facilitate user interactions normally with the visual designing of digital products, most commonly website and app screens.
- Check out a few very good books on the subject below and then get MARKETING and Good Luck .