Committed is the follow up book from Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of the hugely popular book into movie Eat Pray Love, her personal chronicles of her journey of self-discovery. You can now purchase the latest book in paperback form from Penguin.
Committed Paperback Details
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (Non-Classics); Reprint edition (February 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143118706
- ISBN-13: 978-0143118701
Elizabeth Gilbert’s COMMITTED: A Love Story debuted at #1 on the New York Times hardcover bestseller list when it was published by Viking in January of 2010 and was also a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, Boston Globe, Los Angeles Times and Publishers Weekly bestseller. On February 1st, Penguin Books will release the book in paperback.
Enter your email to WIN Paula Dean 12-Piece Cookware Set
We Are Excited to Offer One Reader a copy of Committed
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”BOOKROOM REVIEWS” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
To Enter: Add a comment and tell us why you want to win!
[stextbox caption=”ADDITIONAL ENTRIES” collapsed=”false” color=”000000″ ccolor=”000000″ bcolor=”d2b48c” bgcolor=”f0f8ff” cbgcolor=”5f9ea0″ image=”null”]
Leave Separate Entry For Each
Become Bookroom Reviews friend on Facebook and comment with your Facebook name.
Follow Bookroom Reviews and Twitter this giveaway @bookroomreviews and comment with the link
Subscribe by e-mail, newsletter, or feed to Bookroom Reviews and leave a comment
Comment on any current review and tell me which one here.
Put Bookroomreviews.com on your blog roll and leave a link where I can find it. ( Good for 5 entries so leave 5 comments)
- Contest ends on February 1st at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US and Canada entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. The review and giveaway product were provided by the business or PR agency.