Woodstock Unlined Journal Freedom
Woodstock is one of the most memorable times in the history of Rock’n’Roll and hippies everywhere. I was born in 1961, so I was just a little to young for this get together, but it has always drawn my interests. I have read so much about the bands and individuals who played for the thousands of peace and free – love people who crammed onto the small farm in Bethel, New York in 1969. It will always amaze me and keep me wishing I could of been there.
With this beautiful hardback Freedom titled journal from Quiet Fox you can write, draw or doodle anything on the unlined pages of this journal.
Some pages have some very inspiring quotations from the Age of Aquarius and the front entry has pictures and a list of the bands who played at the coolest concert ever! The pictures are actual photos from Woodstock which completely amazes me.
Anyone who loves a journal to have on the nightstand or coffee table would love this book. It is one of my very favorite journals and I know you would love it yourself. It sells for a wonderful price of only $12.99 and is worth every penny!
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Quiet Fox Designs; First edition (March 19, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 164178024X
- ISBN-13: 978-1641780247
Woodstock stunned the world with just three days of peace and music. Let the spirit of Woodstock Nation inspire you every day with this mind-blowing journal!
- Connect with the Woodstock experience, the pivotal moment in popular music history that defined a generation and continues to inspire
- Iconic photographs from Woodstock, the greatest music festival of all time
- Inspiring quotations and illustrations to keep the legendary ideals of the Age of Aquarius alive in your heart
- Finely crafted journal made of the highest quality materials
- Includes plenty of unlined space to document your world
Made of the highest quality materials, this finely crafted book offers a creative launchpad to inspire your hopes and dreams. Woodstock Lined Journal Freedom features unlined pages with plenty of space to write, draw, and doodle. It’s packed with memorable photographs and iconic illustrations from the coolest music festival ever!
Inspiring quotations will connect you with the Woodstock experience, and ensure that the legendary ideals of the Age of Aquarius stay alive in your heart.