Tron: Evolution Wii Game Details
- Built for multiple players to enjoy together (as compared to the PS3/360 versions where the multiplayer is focused online)
- Streamlined controls which anyone can pick up and enjoy
- Updates of classic TRON game modes including light cycle combat
- Some of the best graphics found on the Wii
TRON: Evolution has a story set around a series of seismic events within the Grid of TRON. Players control a security program, Anon, who must protect the digital world from Abraxas, a dangerous computer virus. Players will witness unique moments that are referenced or shown as the backstory of the thrilling “TRON: Legacy” story. The game features the iconic TRON vehicles – light cycles, light tanks and recognizers – and has high mobility combat using light discs. The multiplayer modes enable up to 10 players to take on each other online in a variety of maps with on-foot combat, light cycles and light tanks.
We Are Excited to Offer:
- One Grand Prize Winner a Nintendo Wii Console and the Tron: Evolution Game!
- 1st Prize Winners: Four (4) additional winners will receive a copy of the Tron: Evolution Game
[stextbox id="info" caption="BOOKROOM REVIEWS" collapsed="false" color="000000" bcolor="d2b48c" ccolor="000000" bcolor="d2b48c" bgcolor="f0f8ff" cbgcolor="5f9ea0" image="null"]GIVEAWAY[/stextbox]
Daily Entry Opportunities: 1) Add any comment about this giveaway, 2) Post a comment on any review on this site and add another comment "Commented on [review]", 3) Tweet this giveaway each day and add a comment saying "Tweeted [user name]".
[stextbox caption="ADDITIONAL ENTRIES" collapsed="false" color="000000" ccolor="000000" bcolor="d2b48c" bgcolor="f0f8ff" cbgcolor="5f9ea0" image="null"]
Leave Separate Entry For Each
Become Bookroom Reviews friend on Facebook and comment with your Facebook name.
Follow Bookroom Reviews and Twitter this giveaway @bookroomreviews
Subscribe by e-mail, newsletter, or feed to Bookroom Reviews and leave a comment
Share this link and giveaway on any contest, Facebook, etc site and comment here with the link
Put Bookroomreviews.com on your blog roll and leave a link where I can find it. ( Good for 5 entries so leave 5 comments)
- Contest ends on January 31st at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
- Winner will be contacted by e mail. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- US and Canada entries only No P.O. Box
- I follow all FTC rules and requirements and all my opinions are honest. The review and giveaway product were provided by the business or PR agency.