Are you looking for a tremendously efficient way to advertise to a highly targeted audience. Advertising on Book Room Reviews gives you a chance to reach a captive audience that is approximately 60% women, many of who have children and make purchase decisions for their families.
Advertising on our site is always customizable. If you have specific needs that aren’t addressed in this media kit, or to discuss availability of ad space, feel free to for a quote!
Current rates are based on recent traffic trends. Book Room Reviews is a PR5 site that now serves approximately 25,000 Monthly Page Views (Verifiable through Site Meter Button). Rates may change at anytime, but if you pay in advance for a longer period of time, you keep that rate until the ad expires.
Additional advertising opportunities are available through either newsletter, which now has over 1,500 subscribers. Our feed is picked up by nearly 800 feed subscribers. We have over 7,000 Twitter followers.
Standard Advertising Rates
|Ad Size||1 Month||3 Months||1 Year||Ad Position|
|Text Link/Ad||$25||$69||$219||Run of Page|
|125×125||$25||$69||$229||Below the Fold|
|234×60||$25||$69||$229||Run of Page|
|300×250 or 250×250||$99||$269||$899||Preferred – Above Fold (Upper Right)|
|160×600 or 120×600||$79||$209||$699||Below the Fold|
|728×90 Header||$119||$299||NA||Top of Page|
An advertorial offers you a chance to communicate in a more detailed way with our audience. While we offer product review opportunities, an advertorial is a message written in a way that represents what you want to communicate. As long as your product meets our basic ethical and practical standards, we will offer you the chance to deliver your message. Advertorials will be clearly labeled as such to our readers.
Standard Advertorial Options:
Option #1 ($69): You submit and we publish (upon approval) your message. Along with standard body copy of 400-500 words, you can include:
- Up to 3 Keyword Links to your site/product
- 1-2 small images
- A discount code or promotional opportunity
Option #2 ($89): We write and publish your message based on information/specs you provide. All other features are the same.
Product Reviews and Giveaways Policies
Do you want to have an intelligent, and informative and honest review of your product presented to the world (well, at least several thousand members of it). Many families and moms are looking for honest information about products they buy for themselves or their families. Product reviews are a great way to present your products to them.
Products or services reviewed on our site may include the following features, along with a typical 350-500 word review of the product:
- Photographs or images (Please provide if possible)
- Video demonstrations (You provide, or we make)
- A few product keyword links
- Suggestions for use, improvement, or other feedback
Product reviews are conducted separately from advertising space. Purchasing an ad or providing a non-returnable product sample (required) doesn’t guarantee a glowing endorsement of your product.
We are always glad to discuss other opportunities to present your products to our readers. Giveaways are always appreciated by people! We only ask that you mail to winners upon completion.
Groups and Review Affiliations
Mom Central, Team Mom, Mom Select, My Spark Blog, Game Review Network
Companies We Have Reviewed for or Worked With
Oreck, Leap Frog, Keurig, Frito Lay, Wendy’s, Blockbuster, Evenflo, Fisher Price, Mattel, and many more including smaller mom owned companies.
- Money Order
- Check (Must clear first)
- This policy is valid from 05 MAY 2008
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- Product reviews are never paid reviews.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to DisclosurePolicy.org.