My favorite day, Mother’s Day, is coming soon. This year I actually made my mom her gift! I never thought I would become a crafty type, but I am enjoy my new hobby and hope to share some of those projects here with you.
My favorite gifts to receive for Mother’s Day, (hint, hint), are electronics. I love to own the latest and greatest gadgets to play with. V tech has a new LS6475-3 Multitasking phone system that I was lucky to get the chance to play with and I am having fun.
We purchased a different cordless Vtech phone with two docks around six years ago and it still works great, that is why I was excited to share what I like about the new LS6475-3 Multitasking Phone System. It has the basics of the previous phone, which I am happy about, plus an added cordless headset. You get two dock stations, two cordless phones, and the cordless headset with 4 different ear pieces for the price of $99.95.
FEATURES I LIKE
- Affordable and reliable phones, based on my previous experience.
- I love the ability to talk and have my hands free, which is heaven when you have little ones!
- 500 foot range, I haven’t experienced any problems with the range. Clear sound.
- Message Center, Announces Phone Calls for screening, answering machine and more.
- Comes with three over the ear and one over the head wearing styles.
- The Earpiece and Headset are comfortable to wear and didn’t feel loose or like the phone would fall off my head. I like the headset the best.
- I asked three people I talked to over the headset piece to rate the reception and they all gave it a 9 out of 10. (10 is the best)
- The cordless phones are sleek and fits neatly up to your ear.
- Tons of features are included ( the list is linked below).
Two Handset DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with One DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset, Push-To-Talk & HD Audio LS6475-3.
Read the long list of features and functions that come with the LS6475-3 Multitasking phone system on the V-Tech Website. They offer free shipping too. Make sure to visit Vtech’s Facebook and Twitter pages for future deals and information.
“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of VTech and received a product sample to facilitate my review.”