Do you have any plans for black Friday sales 2009 after you fill up on Turkey? Did you actually know that you can shop online the Monday after? It’s called Cyber Mondays and you can read more about that here to learn about Coupon Craze. Want to get the most out of this biggest shopping festival?
Here are some tips for going out shopping:
1. Go in with a plan – Map out the stores and the items you want
2. Take store advertisements along – Ads are easier and speeder when it comes to buying
3. Grab up in-demand items first – Toys & gadgets are the most wanted stuffs!
4. Be prepared to wait – Don’t rush in to avoid stamped. Keep your cool
5. Shop safe – Be careful with your belongings
6. Dress appropriately – Don’t dress in anything you are not comfortable in
7. Save receipts – Don’t throw away the receipts as you might need them later
8. Don’t get flustered if items sell out – There’s always a second chance!
9. Sales associates: Don’t stress – Advice for the store helpers to make your customer happy
The retail stores open their doors for all at 4 or 5 on the Black Friday every year. And there are still reports of stampedes and chances of items sold out! What about some online shopping in that case?
There are various sites on net that are offering online shopping options for Black Friday. You can avoid the rush as well as the chance of getting your stuffs run out of stock.
Here are some links with all the info which might help those who are eagerly reading this article and are trying to do some cyber shopping:
I have to admit, I have never participated in the Black Friday craze. I’m more of an online shopper and you can read my article here to see what I found out about Cyber Mondays. Have fun and I hope you get some great deals!